Sunday 15 April 2012

birthday number seven and eight

happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me.
happy birthday dear lisa, happy birthday to me!
i know i am super late on this post (between birthdays, easter, spending time with family, and even some laziness - haha) i haven't been able to make this post until now. but here goes! i celebrated my 25th birthday on april 4th! its weird for me.. i dont feel 25, yet i don't really know what age i feel. although looking at it, being in a relationship for the past four and a half years and having two kids, definitely does make me feel 25! either way, so far it has been a great 25th year, and it is only the beginning! i am healthy, happy and blessed with an amazing family and on top of that, i also welcomed into the world a new niece, born on my birthday! (keep on reading to see more about that!) i was treated to an early surprise present the night before my birthday from the boyfriend. nothing over the top, just some beautiful flowers! (and what girl doesn't love flowers?) as well as some great gifts from my brother and sister-in-law and my parents! we celebrated the day of low key, with staying in and ordering dinner in, since it was the birth of my niece. we had a re-do on the saturday, going out for dinner to one of my favourite places, red lobster, with some of my family. who doesn't love lobster fest?! all in all, it was a pretty special birthday, and i am looking forward to what my twenty-fifth year has in store for me!


happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you.
happy birthday dear giuliana, happy birthday to you!
this is the start to a new birthday in our family! my new niece, giuliana lisa logullo was born at 8:48am on april 4th, weighing in at 9lbs even, making it birthday number eight in our family!she was delivered via a planned c-section and was born a healthy, big girl with a ton of black hair! she is the third child for my brother and sister-in-law, and is the sixth grandchild! i feel blessed to share my name with her (her middle name lisa, was chosen after me since she was born on my birthday) and even more blessed to have another niece! here is to a happy and healthy first year of life, with new first and beginnings! <3

giuliana lisa logullo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment